Friday, September 23, 2011

Inaugural Post

I had a vanity website once, but I just let it expire.  It wasn't worth the money to me (despite being gainfully employed, unlike now), no one gave a rat's pimply ass about it (not even me, most of the time), and I never seemed to have much to say.  This time around, a few things will be different.  No one is still going to give a rat's pimply ass about what I have to say, but at least I am not going to pay for the privilege of spouting off into the ether.  In fact, I have chosen the name of this blog with the intention of finding a way to make some beer money off of it.  I'm surely not going to get rich, but I will find a way to monetize this.

And yes, I know that white text on a black background has been a bad idea since, well, forever.  It's easier on my eyes, though, and I care about my eyes more than I care about your eyes.  Will that affect the monetization process?  Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment